Monday, April 20, 2009

A Quick Update

WOW, what a weekend! We had such beautiful weather yesterday. Seventy degrees and sunny, with a light breeze. I woke up early and went to the gym and the grocery store before Jason woke up. We had breakfast and then did some yard work. The backyard got its first mowing of the season!!! We have flowers blooming in the back and our bushes have started blooming new leaves. The apple tree even looks like it's starting to blossom.

We met our across-the-alley neighbors for the first time as we were taking out our yard waste. The husband showed Jason around all the projects he wants to do, and the wife gave me a tour of the house. We're not sure what to think of them... they sure did complain about each other quite a bit to us. Odd, I think, to belittle the person you've chosen to stand with for the rest of your life.

I'm going to my first Bikram Yoga class tonight. It's 90 minutes of yoga in a heated room - 100 degrees, 40% humidity.

Can't wait!

No comments: