Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just Checking In...

It's a quiet night here at the Mitchell household. I've been working all day from the home office, and actually had a pretty good day. I have some clear objectives and a game plan for the coming week, and I'm excited about it!

Jason's still at school, but the quarter's coming to a close. Next week is finals, then he gets a whole week off. Which, naturally, he'll spend working on house projects!

Let's see, what else? I was able to catch up with a very good friend of mine on Facebook tonight. We were best friends in the 9th and 10th grades, but then she moved and we lost touch sometime after college. We spent about an hour talking and plan on meeting up at Christmas. I love social networking sites!

I don't suppose I have much else to say. Things are good up here; we got a small snow yesterday but in general the good weather persists and the days are getting longer. I keep meaning to take a few "after" pictures of the completed rooms in our house. As soon as I do, I'll post them up here.

'Till next time!

No comments: