Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Under Construction

Well, the second drywaller came through and he is fantastic!!! The only complaint I have, and I'm not sure this counts, is that he's meticulous and thorough. It's taken about twice as long as we expected. Of course, what I hear from other homeowners is that... well, that's to be expected.

Work's crazy, as usual. I'm training a new batch of CS reps in the evenings over the next couple of weeks until the computers I ordered come in. Makes for some long days. Next week is our big end-of-year celebration, with stock holder meetings, dinners, presentations. I know it sounds really fancy, but the truth is we're still a start-up. And in a way, that makes it better. It feels more ours.

Jason and I took a ton of pictures last weekend, so I'm looking to post those asap. With all the work going on at our house, we have limited cable and internet access. Fall is in full swing up here, and the trees are stunning. Words really don't do it justice. This morning, we woke up to fog rolling in off the coast. It's the rainy season, so things'll be gray for another 8 or 9 months.

Is it weird that I like it?

More to come soon...

1 comment:

Biddy said...

Casey, I absolutely adore you! You know that, right? Next time you are in a-town, we definitely have a date!

love you!